"The Cass"

I really need to learn to keep my mouth closed on the way to Crossfit.  It's as if the Crossfit gods can hear me and somehow telepathically tell our instructor to do exactly what I do not want to do. Example- today I was on the phone with Chris while driving to our class and I happened to say "Man, I really hope we don't run today..." Guess what we did quite a bit of? Yep, those stinking Crossfit gods told Mo to make me run.


On the plus side - this is the first week that Chris and I attend class 2x a week so we are definitely making progress. Also, we are now able to eat after our workouts :)

Warm up #1: 10 big arm circles l/r
                      10 little arm circles l/r
                      10 good mornings
                      10 pull throughs
                      10 knee circles
Warm up #2: (2 rounds)
                      40 single unders 20 double unders
                      5 lunges (each leg)
                      10 ring push ups                      
                      5 knees to elbows
WOD:          (4x for time)
                     200 m sprint
                     20 push press - CK 20lb dumbbells SK 10lb dumbbells
                    15 pullups
                     10 burpees
                    After 4x were done- 250m row on a rowing machine



Today is a momentous Crossfit occasion for me- I sustained my first wound! Granted, it is nothing dramatic and didn't really happen in an interesting way. I pinched my right index finger when I was putting back my weights. I was bleeding all over the place. Although it is tiny, it makes me feel like I am officially a crossfit-er since I have now wounded myself for "the cause."

Labels: , ,