And we looked upon it, and it was good

THE KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!!

Sorry, I'm not sure you heard me. THE K.I.T.C.H.E.N. IS F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D!!!!

It was actually finished about 2 weeks ago, but we are still THAT excited :) Heidi and Kevin Walton are AMAZING and everything looks better than we even imagined.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. "After" photos are courtesy of Kevin Walton.

Before- View of the left wall of the kitchen (if looking from the living room)
After - View of the left wall of the kitchen (if looking from the living room)

Before - Main part of the kitchen
After- Main part of the kitchen
Before: View of the kitchen if coming in from the back door
After - View of the kitchen if coming in from the back door
Before - View of the right wall of the kitchen (if looking from the living room)

After - View of the right wall of the kitchen (if looking from the living room
Before - View of the kitchen from the living room
After - View of the kitchen from the living room
Before - Laudry/ bar area (yes, in the kitchen)
After - New laundry/bar area :)

TA-DA!!!