The one where I give my Friday favorites (Vol. 1)

Fall is thisclose- so excited!

So, I've decided to start posting some of my favorite pins in addition to the other things I've been blogging about. I'll try to keep the format fairly simple...just 5 categories + 5 pins.

Just a little inspiration.

1. Because mom-life and grownupping














So much yum in this recipe for those fall get-togethers.

2. Because tiny humans















Definitely wanting to do this activity with Little S sometime this fall.

3. Because fashion




















This outfit is all i want to wear throughout the fall.

4. Because travel














How great is this pouch for organization?  Especially for travel documents, etc!

5. Because health + fitness














This smoothie: healthy + yum = win

-S

Labels: , , , , , , ,